Buy this case for $345 and you will be saving $87!
Experiment and enjoy arbequina, picual and/or cornicabra varieties of olive oil! (Let us know in the notes at checkout how many bottles you’d like in each flavor.)
- Save $87 by buying a case at $345.
- One case = 12 bottles with 500ml each.
- Each bottles retails for $36, so buying them separately would be $432.
SEED Livelihood and the Spain FMC are partnering to bring you S’Farad Olive Oil. Your purchase of aromatic, delicious, extra virgin cold press olive oil supports economic justice, sustainable livelihood, community outreach, and new futures.
Olive Oil Varieties
- Arbequina is a classic olive oil, incredibly versatile and fantastic with breads, pasta, and so much more.
- Cornicabra olive oil has a golden color with a slightly fruity flavor. Perfect for warm salads, stewed vegetables, and for making sauces.
- Picual olive oil comes from valley farmlands and tends to have more depth of fresh and elegant olive flavor. Great for salads, soups and bread dipping.
Wholesalers: Because SEED pays fair trade wages to our artisan partners, and because we keep prices low for our customers, there are a few products we are not able to offer at our regular wholesale discount. Our prices for 3-packs and cases of olive oil are already priced at wholesale rates.